Black Spell Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Spell Academy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» If Anyone Sees This...
funny duel highlights (5) : triple 3, da ultimate trinity ! Am I god  O.o ? I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:42 pm

» I'm kinda Back,
funny duel highlights (5) : triple 3, da ultimate trinity ! Am I god  O.o ? I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:10 am

» Affiliation With AKA!
funny duel highlights (5) : triple 3, da ultimate trinity ! Am I god  O.o ? I_icon_minitimeby Fujiwara Shinji Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:49 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (4)
funny duel highlights (5) : triple 3, da ultimate trinity ! Am I god  O.o ? I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:51 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (3)
funny duel highlights (5) : triple 3, da ultimate trinity ! Am I god  O.o ? I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:28 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (2)
funny duel highlights (5) : triple 3, da ultimate trinity ! Am I god  O.o ? I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:38 am

» Yugioh video of the week !
funny duel highlights (5) : triple 3, da ultimate trinity ! Am I god  O.o ? I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:29 pm

» I'm back guys
funny duel highlights (5) : triple 3, da ultimate trinity ! Am I god  O.o ? I_icon_minitimeby Why so serious ? Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm

» Korean exclusive ftw
funny duel highlights (5) : triple 3, da ultimate trinity ! Am I god  O.o ? I_icon_minitimeby Why so serious ? Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:56 am

Most Viewed Topics
Results for {HeartlessX} Volpe
one lil' joke :< (and many moar (-b^_^)-b )
Affiliation With AKA!
Testing Rubric
Some people I swear... (to Lryu and Luna)
If Anyone Sees This...
Is there anything you would be interested in ? +rant about the tcg banlist (read my thoughts on the format :] )
The Admins
State of The Academy
Main Shop(Spend Points)
If Anyone Sees This...
funny duel highlights (5) : triple 3, da ultimate trinity ! Am I god  O.o ? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 6:42 pm by Lryuzaki13
Heh

Comments: 0
Affiliation With AKA!
funny duel highlights (5) : triple 3, da ultimate trinity ! Am I god  O.o ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:31 pm by Lryuzaki13
Affiliation With AKA
Hello, after speaking with the 3 owners of Alpha Knight Academy, they have agreed to affiliate with us. Hopefully, this will mean we can get more members and people who can test, meaning more recruitment can take place, etc.. I wish them the best of luck, and I look forward to a prosperous partnership.

Comments: 8
I'm back guys
funny duel highlights (5) : triple 3, da ultimate trinity ! Am I god  O.o ? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm by Why so serious ?
Sorry guys I haven't been there in "ages" but I'm back. Well kinda.
I might try to post a fun stuff within the next few days.
Also, can't wait for necloths and spirit beasts ^^
Also school starts soon for me and when it does I won't have much time at all. I could be on like one day a week. Still better than nothing like the past few days I guess.

Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Wed Jul 31, 2024 1:36 am

funny duel highlights (5) : triple 3, da ultimate trinity ! Am I god O.o ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wynaughtify (KFC)

Wynaughtify (KFC)

funny duel highlights (5) : triple 3, da ultimate trinity ! Am I god  O.o ? Empty
PostSubject: funny duel highlights (5) : triple 3, da ultimate trinity ! Am I god O.o ?   funny duel highlights (5) : triple 3, da ultimate trinity ! Am I god  O.o ? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:04 pm

All the three that happned in this duel !
Actually exactly three ^^

Little backstory first (as usual :< ).

You do know Lightsworns. The rulers of light, and their mighty dragon that wrecks cookies for breakfast #2EZ.

But you do wish -when you play them- to draw into JD a bit faster don't you ?

Well, break an already pretty sacky deck with a even more broken deck. And for JD to not feel lonely, don't use any deck, bring his cousins. Make the light dragon meet the elemental dragons !

And that family reunion doesn't fuck around, let me tell you that. The dragon rulers will convoke JD, and even the mighty dragon will not ignore this call. He will come to you fast and consistently. And having all the dragons on the field all at once, is pretty scary.

Now, what is the recipe for a happy family meal ?

Try some extra milling power. All the lightsworns for starters. Add three solar recharge (that even lets you draw) and a charge of the light brigade (that let you had the lightsworn you need, aka lumina or raiden). Cuz yeah, the new lightsworns are pretty good. With raiden you can mill two reight away (and he is star eater with any of the e drags as well, another dragon ^.^ ). And two more during the end phase. He is the level 4 or lower lightsworn that mills the most in one turn. And minerva, well, she isn't that good, but when she is sent to the grave, she makes you mill extra cards. I do not play her though, but I might as well, and you can totally (at one or two).

Not enough mills :<

So add three magical merchant Very Happy That let you add the milling spells, while milling a bunch !

And what will you have in grave ? E drags and lightsworn, because they dig that (dig/grave, le pun :] ). BUT. Not good enough. You want moar stuff that enjoy the grave. So you will throw out some necro gardna (such an annoying card \(^_^)/ ) and more importantly : add some eclipse wyvern O_O And there it is, all the dragons you need are there :<

You know how e drags, even though still pretty good, do miss having the babies as banish fodder (not only that it was also a free dragon :< ). Well, now that banish fodder is eclipse wyvern. And what does it do when you banish it ? It gives you a free JD to hand. Told you, the e drags convoke JD.

Usually by turn three/four, if you got the miiling engine going at least a bit, you can have three JD in hand. By then, you have multiplr fodders for your dragon and have three chance at least to blow the opponent field (so even if they have two backrows, you know you won ^^). And compulse wouldn't really help the opponent... Nor Pleiades, right lryu Razz ? So yeah, triple JD, and at least one rank 7 if not 2 (or 2/3/4 four dragons). After jd, it is gg, good game, asta la vista, goodbye, see you next time, au revoir.

It does actually work pretty well. And in case you mill JD, you still have beckoning light/monster reincarnation. (adding three JD back not even a problem :< ).

Now onto the screenshots ^^

First three from the three trinity : triple wulf milled first turn (get sacked harder Razz )

https://i.imgur.com/632dcc7.png

You would also notice, it was during the main phase still, not the usual end phase wulf that although sacky doesn't allow you xyz plays. Told you raiden is a real gift to lightsworns (ht eother mills were from charge of the light brigade ^^ which actually added raiden to hand and let me mill the last wulf ^.^ )
Not even mean :<

second three : Did you find the triple wulf milled in main phase a tiny bit sacky ? Well I think this would beat it :<

https://i.imgur.com/cLhJeZp.png

You saw how I milled three wulf. But that also means I couldn't really mill much more stuff. Basically half of my mills were wulf. But that's where it is fun, the other three mills were double aclipse wyvern and an e drag (and blaster, the most attack :] ). Lavalval (aka get sacked by me milling wulfS) might have helped Razz

Basically, not only did I got triple wulf MILLED first turn, but I also had triple JD first turn ^^
This is a screenshot of turn two, because, I don't know why, I decided to wait the second turn before adding the JDs.
But yeah, told you this deck is consistent JD ^^

At this point I had multiple ways of gaming the opponent. And what do you know ? I chose the third three to do so ^.^

So finally the third three : Opening a three, a three in the middle, and leave the stage with a three.

https://i.imgur.com/3GFjV1H.png

This one isn't much, but I had so much options at this point, I decided to go for exactly game, because it is too pro, and I even decided (only the strong choose their death, and they also choose the death of the weaks :< )to end this funny game with a level 3 ^^

And you can't see it, but even if he had swift scarecrow, then xyz encore and dark hole, (xyz encore, or even dark holewouldn't clear it all, as I did have omega) I have three LIVE JD in hand. I did had four names if he got over my field ^^

And that means felgrand and clearing fields and also dracossack/big eye was an option :<

Draggysworn = fun ^^

It is auto run though, but auto run doesn't mean not fun ^^ Although it might be a pain to face :<

Back to top Go down

funny duel highlights (5) : triple 3, da ultimate trinity ! Am I god O.o ?
Page 1 of 1