Black Spell Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Spell Academy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» If Anyone Sees This...
Affiliation With AKA! I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:42 pm

» I'm kinda Back,
Affiliation With AKA! I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:10 am

» Affiliation With AKA!
Affiliation With AKA! I_icon_minitimeby Fujiwara Shinji Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:49 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (4)
Affiliation With AKA! I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:51 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (3)
Affiliation With AKA! I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:28 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (2)
Affiliation With AKA! I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:38 am

» Yugioh video of the week !
Affiliation With AKA! I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:29 pm

» I'm back guys
Affiliation With AKA! I_icon_minitimeby Why so serious ? Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm

» Korean exclusive ftw
Affiliation With AKA! I_icon_minitimeby Why so serious ? Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:56 am

Most Viewed Topics
Results for {HeartlessX} Volpe
one lil' joke :< (and many moar (-b^_^)-b )
Affiliation With AKA!
Testing Rubric
Some people I swear... (to Lryu and Luna)
If Anyone Sees This...
Is there anything you would be interested in ? +rant about the tcg banlist (read my thoughts on the format :] )
The Admins
State of The Academy
Main Shop(Spend Points)
If Anyone Sees This...
Affiliation With AKA! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 6:42 pm by Lryuzaki13
Heh

Comments: 0
Affiliation With AKA!
Affiliation With AKA! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:31 pm by Lryuzaki13
Affiliation With AKA
Hello, after speaking with the 3 owners of Alpha Knight Academy, they have agreed to affiliate with us. Hopefully, this will mean we can get more members and people who can test, meaning more recruitment can take place, etc.. I wish them the best of luck, and I look forward to a prosperous partnership.

Comments: 8
I'm back guys
Affiliation With AKA! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm by Why so serious ?
Sorry guys I haven't been there in "ages" but I'm back. Well kinda.
I might try to post a fun stuff within the next few days.
Also, can't wait for necloths and spirit beasts ^^
Also school starts soon for me and when it does I won't have much time at all. I could be on like one day a week. Still better than nothing like the past few days I guess.

Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:01 am

Affiliation With AKA!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lryuzaki13
Admin
Lryuzaki13

Affiliation With AKA! Empty
PostSubject: Affiliation With AKA!   Affiliation With AKA! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:31 pm

Affiliation With AKA
Hello, after speaking with the 3 owners of Alpha Knight Academy, they have agreed to affiliate with us. Hopefully, this will mean we can get more members and people who can test, meaning more recruitment can take place, etc.. I wish them the best of luck, and I look forward to a prosperous partnership.
Back to top Go down
https://blackspellacademy.canadian-forum.com
Drewzer44

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation With AKA!   Affiliation With AKA! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:20 pm

i havent noticed any changes since the affiliation is this normal?
Back to top Go down
Lryuzaki13
Admin
Lryuzaki13

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation With AKA!   Affiliation With AKA! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 4:15 pm

And the affilication was a pretty big bust, as the nobody here can tell : p Once again, I failed to revive this academy. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation With AKA!   Affiliation With AKA! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 2:35 pm

If you need help with reviving this place i can help. I can recruit us quite a few people and i do check up here quite a bit as it is. plus i remember this place from so long ago, itll be sad to see this place gone. lets bring it back
Back to top Go down
Lryuzaki13
Admin
Lryuzaki13

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation With AKA!   Affiliation With AKA! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 10:32 pm

I suppose we can give it a try : p
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation With AKA!   Affiliation With AKA! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 11:37 am

Alright we'll I have to say my first suggestion is that we should reset the points system cuz everyone has over 2000 because of the daily registered points.
Second I can do some recruiting when I get home or when ever I am online, but we will need testers to get people ready for their dorms. I possibly suggest that we remove members who have not logged on in at least 3 months, to clear up the field for the new members.
I'm not saying I'm good for testing I only have 2 decks I could use for that. But you would probably want to see how I duel before you see me test. So I suggest we build up staff a little bit so we have the academy built up and under control. I suggest since it's just starting you be the only admin, that is if u r the owner, and have 2-3 moderators, and maybe a few people in the rank for testers. Remember this is still all your decisions, I'm just putting my ideas out there.
Back to top Go down
Lryuzaki13
Admin
Lryuzaki13

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation With AKA!   Affiliation With AKA! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 12:34 am

Resetting the points makes sense, and we'll see about getting some testers and other people for the academy. For now, having people at all would be pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation With AKA!   Affiliation With AKA! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 2:48 pm

Well remember this is all your decisions, these are just my suggestions. For staff and all though we could just announce to the previous staff that we are bringing this place back, and see if any of them will come back. Also i can get us more people with ease, we will just need someone besides me online to greet and welcome them. More hospitality the more likely they are to stay longer.
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation With AKA!   Affiliation With AKA! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 2:49 pm

I am usually online for the majority of the day on my phone so i can check up on whats going on and helping with whats needed as often as i can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation With AKA!   Affiliation With AKA! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Affiliation With AKA!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Spell Academy :: BSA General :: Announcements-
Jump to: