Black Spell Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Spell Academy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» If Anyone Sees This...
who's using what this format  I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:42 pm

» I'm kinda Back,
who's using what this format  I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:10 am

» Affiliation With AKA!
who's using what this format  I_icon_minitimeby Fujiwara Shinji Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:49 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (4)
who's using what this format  I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:51 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (3)
who's using what this format  I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:28 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (2)
who's using what this format  I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:38 am

» Yugioh video of the week !
who's using what this format  I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:29 pm

» I'm back guys
who's using what this format  I_icon_minitimeby Why so serious ? Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm

» Korean exclusive ftw
who's using what this format  I_icon_minitimeby Why so serious ? Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:56 am

Most Viewed Topics
Results for {HeartlessX} Volpe
one lil' joke :< (and many moar (-b^_^)-b )
Affiliation With AKA!
Testing Rubric
Some people I swear... (to Lryu and Luna)
If Anyone Sees This...
Is there anything you would be interested in ? +rant about the tcg banlist (read my thoughts on the format :] )
The Admins
State of The Academy
Main Shop(Spend Points)
If Anyone Sees This...
who's using what this format  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 6:42 pm by Lryuzaki13
Heh

Comments: 0
Affiliation With AKA!
who's using what this format  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:31 pm by Lryuzaki13
Affiliation With AKA
Hello, after speaking with the 3 owners of Alpha Knight Academy, they have agreed to affiliate with us. Hopefully, this will mean we can get more members and people who can test, meaning more recruitment can take place, etc.. I wish them the best of luck, and I look forward to a prosperous partnership.

Comments: 8
I'm back guys
who's using what this format  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm by Why so serious ?
Sorry guys I haven't been there in "ages" but I'm back. Well kinda.
I might try to post a fun stuff within the next few days.
Also, can't wait for necloths and spirit beasts ^^
Also school starts soon for me and when it does I won't have much time at all. I could be on like one day a week. Still better than nothing like the past few days I guess.

Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:01 am

who's using what this format

Go down 
+3
Hope(Loli-con)
Wynaughtify (KFC)
fox(Kemonomimi)
7 posters
AuthorMessage
fox(Kemonomimi)

fox(Kemonomimi)

who's using what this format  Empty
PostSubject: who's using what this format    who's using what this format  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:47 am

Very Happy So i just wanted to know who's going to use what this format. My personal pick for now shall be wind-ups since they now have a fun play style, and are much more viable with the slower format. tell me what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
Wynaughtify (KFC)

Wynaughtify (KFC)

PostSubject: Re: who's using what this format    who's using what this format  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:37 am

I think my main deck will probably mecha phantom beasts. They are so much tokens dependant, but heh with scapegoat at three it really boosted the deck, and when the engine start going off, it is a most awesome deck ^^
Also I will probably use some inzektors (just discovered them, and I understand why they were tier 1 :O - I wasn't around back then).
Tele-dad is cool as well.
I also really like destiny chaos hieratic, even with ptolemy at one.
I really liked bujins, but they will probably become too mainstream, not to the point where I won't like them, but I won't feel the "need" to use them that often, as I will see them more than enough, most probably.
Also I will surely play some ghostrick fusion (awesome totally unknown deck ^^), regular ghostricks, vampires now and then.
And I have a rank-up utopia traptrix deck that I like.
I also like the zombie engine, mixed with another any other archetype, that will abuse book of life/blue blooded oni/zombie master with zombie world. Lost reborn ? No problem, I got three of them now Razz
I also have this e drag assault deck (it's called "no babies big mama" ^^ cuz yeah, the babies are gone, and stardust assault is huge O_O) that isn't more consistent than dragunity assault now, with the babies gone, but I really like it.
And still, all my different key beetle decks, my gadgets, and some madolches :3
Unless I stumble accross an awesome new stuff that's probably all what I will play.
My main deck will probably be mecha pb, not the best among all of them, but the one I enjoy the most. I'd like to play destiny chaos hieratic "regularly" as well, but I don't know, we'll see ^^
Back to top Go down
Hope(Loli-con)

Hope(Loli-con)

PostSubject: Re: who's using what this format    who's using what this format  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:13 pm

I've been using Karakuri in real life and have been adjusting them for a longlonglonglonglonglonglonglong time to every format. Only thing that might slow me down is losing a reborn, but iron call came do the same function to keep the synchro spam going anywho~
Back to top Go down
Lryuzaki13
Admin
Lryuzaki13

PostSubject: Re: who's using what this format    who's using what this format  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:22 pm

I will probably stick with my Constellars. They only got slightly hit by the new banlist, and I'm also too lazy to find a new deck : p.
Back to top Go down
https://blackspellacademy.canadian-forum.com
fox(Kemonomimi)

fox(Kemonomimi)

PostSubject: Re: who's using what this format    who's using what this format  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:31 pm

i think they will be tier 1 until the new bujin come to america
Back to top Go down
fox(Kemonomimi)

fox(Kemonomimi)

PostSubject: Re: who's using what this format    who's using what this format  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:33 pm

i also might be playing zombies next format thx to my bro mezuki coming bak to 2 Very Happy and macro getting hit hard also blackwings since blackwhilwind and kalut are a thing once again and also icarus attack
Back to top Go down
Spirit of Darkness

Spirit of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: who's using what this format    who's using what this format  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:53 pm

I'm definitely sticking to my Hieratics. They should do great with slower backrow around , mostly attack based, giving me plenty of opportunity to clear the field during one turn kills. Also the search is back up to 3, which gives even better consistency. Ophion could be a problem, although I'll obviously side against evilswarms this format. Having great use of wingbeat of giant dragon gives me a heavy storm that not everyone has access to. So far, this format is looking pretty promising...
I'll also play a wide assortment of non-meta decks: from Ice barriers to chaos dragons Smile
Back to top Go down
fox(Kemonomimi)

fox(Kemonomimi)

PostSubject: Re: who's using what this format    who's using what this format  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:53 am

i didnt even think about them that's a scary thought
Back to top Go down
Mr.Alexio

Mr.Alexio

PostSubject: Re: who's using what this format    who's using what this format  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:45 pm

well been workin on monarch frogs(always wanted to make em) thats my main dueling deck currently, noble knights too OP gotta run dem xD probably gonna make a comeback with my zombies, beastcraft are fucking pro as hell ghostricks are always a thing Razz and gishki need to be practiced for the afterbanlist touch up
Back to top Go down
! ! ! Mana

! ! ! Mana

PostSubject: Re: who's using what this format    who's using what this format  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:48 am

Psi-Gusto and Macro-Monarchs will be my decks.
Back to top Go down
Wynaughtify (KFC)

Wynaughtify (KFC)

PostSubject: Re: who's using what this format    who's using what this format  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:28 pm

Macro monarch ? o.O
Do I need to remember you that maco and d fissure are limited now ? The deck isn't even playable anymore sadly.
Unless you are playing OCG of course, but OCG is way faster than TCG this format, and monarchs work better in a slower format.
Oh well,props to you if you manage it ^^
Back to top Go down
fox(Kemonomimi)

fox(Kemonomimi)

PostSubject: Re: who's using what this format    who's using what this format  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:31 pm

try frog monarch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
! ! ! Mana

! ! ! Mana

PostSubject: Re: who's using what this format    who's using what this format  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:33 pm

I'm actually going to be running both Macro and Frog monarch builds (Real Life), I mean they both seem fun, and just because Macro and Dimension Fissure is now 1, doesn't mean much really.Not to me atleast.

And my Macro-Monarch deck has been doing great so far, so I think it'll be good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who's using what this format    who's using what this format  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who's using what this format
Page 1 of 1