Black Spell Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Spell Academy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» If Anyone Sees This...
We listen to our people :] I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:42 pm

» I'm kinda Back,
We listen to our people :] I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:10 am

» Affiliation With AKA!
We listen to our people :] I_icon_minitimeby Fujiwara Shinji Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:49 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (4)
We listen to our people :] I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:51 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (3)
We listen to our people :] I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:28 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (2)
We listen to our people :] I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:38 am

» Yugioh video of the week !
We listen to our people :] I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:29 pm

» I'm back guys
We listen to our people :] I_icon_minitimeby Why so serious ? Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm

» Korean exclusive ftw
We listen to our people :] I_icon_minitimeby Why so serious ? Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:56 am

Most Viewed Topics
Results for {HeartlessX} Volpe
one lil' joke :< (and many moar (-b^_^)-b )
Affiliation With AKA!
Testing Rubric
Some people I swear... (to Lryu and Luna)
If Anyone Sees This...
Is there anything you would be interested in ? +rant about the tcg banlist (read my thoughts on the format :] )
The Admins
State of The Academy
Main Shop(Spend Points)
If Anyone Sees This...
We listen to our people :] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 6:42 pm by Lryuzaki13
Heh

Comments: 0
Affiliation With AKA!
We listen to our people :] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:31 pm by Lryuzaki13
Affiliation With AKA
Hello, after speaking with the 3 owners of Alpha Knight Academy, they have agreed to affiliate with us. Hopefully, this will mean we can get more members and people who can test, meaning more recruitment can take place, etc.. I wish them the best of luck, and I look forward to a prosperous partnership.

Comments: 8
I'm back guys
We listen to our people :] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm by Why so serious ?
Sorry guys I haven't been there in "ages" but I'm back. Well kinda.
I might try to post a fun stuff within the next few days.
Also, can't wait for necloths and spirit beasts ^^
Also school starts soon for me and when it does I won't have much time at all. I could be on like one day a week. Still better than nothing like the past few days I guess.

Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:01 am

We listen to our people :]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Why so serious ?
Admin
Why so serious ?

We listen to our people :] Empty
PostSubject: We listen to our people :]   We listen to our people :] I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:14 am

So, I wrote this long post, where I described everything I planned.
Which you can find just by clicking here : https://blackspellacademy.canadian-forum.com/t71-announcement-to-everyone-both-elders-and-newcomers-and-new-yet-to-come-basically-we-are-coming-back-and-some-stuff-i-am-planning-to-do-once-we-are-effectively-back-also-lil-bit-on-the-point-system-so-you-may-as-well-read-that-last-part#377
Long title :]
You can find any information there. But these are only the thing I had thought of, and kind of on the top of my head.

Now, I want you to tell me what do you want to see happening (please read the previous post, so that you don't ask for stuff I have already declared ^^).

I wanted to start my weekly article with this one, but we are just reviving it, and the other admins are apparently still going through finals, so this week, I might not post other stuff than just this "update" (baring any answers to any question you might have).

So yeah, tell us what you want, and we will do our best to do it.

And maybe I can tell you all a little story, I don't like writing stuff so formal :< So this posts needs a little story.

Ok, so I sat there for at least... 30, 35 seconds and couldn't about one little story, so I don't know what to talk about. I usually don't plan what I will write in these post, before I actually write them down. Even the before mentioned one, I didn't plan anything, and yet, I ended up with a table of content and all ^^ It seems like I put work in these, but not really Razz Sometimes I do correct some stuff (transitions and all), so it does seem more serious, and sometimes I don't, like in that previous post. Added titles and all, but didn't changed any sentences. That's why there seem to be a connection in between certain paragraphs :] Because there was Razz

Welp, hopefully this acad will work again, it used to be quite the chill and enjoyable place. And if I can think about a little story I will edit this post (and by editing I mean adding the story, but without deleting anything :< ). So yeah, long live bsa ^^ !
Back to top Go down

We listen to our people :]
Page 1 of 1