Black Spell Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Spell Academy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» If Anyone Sees This...
About the acad... I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:42 pm

» I'm kinda Back,
About the acad... I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:10 am

» Affiliation With AKA!
About the acad... I_icon_minitimeby Fujiwara Shinji Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:49 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (4)
About the acad... I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:51 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (3)
About the acad... I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:28 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (2)
About the acad... I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:38 am

» Yugioh video of the week !
About the acad... I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:29 pm

» I'm back guys
About the acad... I_icon_minitimeby Why so serious ? Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm

» Korean exclusive ftw
About the acad... I_icon_minitimeby Why so serious ? Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:56 am

Most Viewed Topics
Results for {HeartlessX} Volpe
one lil' joke :< (and many moar (-b^_^)-b )
Affiliation With AKA!
Testing Rubric
Some people I swear... (to Lryu and Luna)
If Anyone Sees This...
Is there anything you would be interested in ? +rant about the tcg banlist (read my thoughts on the format :] )
The Admins
State of The Academy
Main Shop(Spend Points)
If Anyone Sees This...
About the acad... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 6:42 pm by Lryuzaki13
Heh

Comments: 0
Affiliation With AKA!
About the acad... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:31 pm by Lryuzaki13
Affiliation With AKA
Hello, after speaking with the 3 owners of Alpha Knight Academy, they have agreed to affiliate with us. Hopefully, this will mean we can get more members and people who can test, meaning more recruitment can take place, etc.. I wish them the best of luck, and I look forward to a prosperous partnership.

Comments: 8
I'm back guys
About the acad... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm by Why so serious ?
Sorry guys I haven't been there in "ages" but I'm back. Well kinda.
I might try to post a fun stuff within the next few days.
Also, can't wait for necloths and spirit beasts ^^
Also school starts soon for me and when it does I won't have much time at all. I could be on like one day a week. Still better than nothing like the past few days I guess.

Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:01 am

About the acad...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Why so serious ?
Admin
Why so serious ?

About the acad... Empty
PostSubject: About the acad...   About the acad... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:40 am

So the first bsa is back. I guess Terry felt bad for deleting it after I helped him win his duel yesterday and tried to recover it, either that or Nitro managed to recover it himself.
Anyway, now there are two black spell academy. The thing is that the other one is .com and this one is .ca
Basically you would more than likely be redirected to that other acad instead of this one (like I have been, even though I put this very site in my favorites, the button still redirected me to the other bsa).
So either someone that is an admin on the other bsa change the address for that bsa, or we change name for our bsa (and address).
I actually wanted to change our name, but every name I came up with had a lame acronym. Fiery fairy fist academy, mokey mokey academy, king mokey academy, crowned mokey academy... :]
But this isn't my academy, this is our academy. So let's vote for it, and if you have an idea for an actual great name, please leave it there.
Also, if you stumble upon that message, try to alert the other members who might not have noticed that little problem with the .com and .ca thingy.
Basically find them on dn, and give them the explanation and if we cahnge our name/address the new link as well obviously.

EDIT : apparently it's just that I registered this site under .com but since the .com wasn't a thing anymore it redirected me to .ca
There is still two bsa, so the before mentioned point with changing domain and name (with a vote poll) still stands
Back to top Go down
Lryuzaki13
Admin
Lryuzaki13

About the acad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the acad...   About the acad... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:36 pm

Sadly, I'm not an admin at the academy, so I can't the domain of the old one. And perhaps he did recover because of you, or because he was tired of me badmouthing him. However, all of the pictures are gone from that version of BSA, so it doesn't really help us right now to have it there. It might even confuse people. But at least we can get a more common domain than ca. As for changing the name of the academy, let's see...

Starry Night(Or Knight) Academy. Matches our starry background. SNA/SKA
Rising Phoenix Academy. We're the rebirth of an old academy, after all. RPA
Rising Star Academy-RSA
Deep Space Academy-DSA

Back to top Go down
https://blackspellacademy.canadian-forum.com
Nitroglycerin
Admin
Nitroglycerin

About the acad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the acad...   About the acad... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:57 pm

SO! to clear all the confusion up. Terry reopened the old academy for unknown reasons. Obviously we can't have two BSA's that look identical so i removed the pictures on his a while ago Razz anywho, there's nothing i can do about changing the forum address on that BSA so clearly we're going to have to rename this academy (which im all for) i like the mokey mokey themed ideas, so we can throw out a few suggestions and just vote on it from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About the acad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the acad...   About the acad... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the acad...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Spell Academy :: BSA General :: Announcements-
Jump to: