Black Spell Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Spell Academy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» If Anyone Sees This...
Random post I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:42 pm

» I'm kinda Back,
Random post I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:10 am

» Affiliation With AKA!
Random post I_icon_minitimeby Fujiwara Shinji Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:49 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (4)
Random post I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:51 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (3)
Random post I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:28 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (2)
Random post I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:38 am

» Yugioh video of the week !
Random post I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:29 pm

» I'm back guys
Random post I_icon_minitimeby Why so serious ? Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm

» Korean exclusive ftw
Random post I_icon_minitimeby Why so serious ? Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:56 am

Most Viewed Topics
Results for {HeartlessX} Volpe
one lil' joke :< (and many moar (-b^_^)-b )
Affiliation With AKA!
Testing Rubric
Some people I swear... (to Lryu and Luna)
If Anyone Sees This...
Is there anything you would be interested in ? +rant about the tcg banlist (read my thoughts on the format :] )
The Admins
State of The Academy
Main Shop(Spend Points)
If Anyone Sees This...
Random post I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 6:42 pm by Lryuzaki13
Heh

Comments: 0
Affiliation With AKA!
Random post I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:31 pm by Lryuzaki13
Affiliation With AKA
Hello, after speaking with the 3 owners of Alpha Knight Academy, they have agreed to affiliate with us. Hopefully, this will mean we can get more members and people who can test, meaning more recruitment can take place, etc.. I wish them the best of luck, and I look forward to a prosperous partnership.

Comments: 8
I'm back guys
Random post I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm by Why so serious ?
Sorry guys I haven't been there in "ages" but I'm back. Well kinda.
I might try to post a fun stuff within the next few days.
Also, can't wait for necloths and spirit beasts ^^
Also school starts soon for me and when it does I won't have much time at all. I could be on like one day a week. Still better than nothing like the past few days I guess.

Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:01 am

Random post

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Why so serious ?
Admin
Why so serious ?

Random post Empty
PostSubject: Random post   Random post I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 9:51 pm

I have literally nothing planned to say. I will just ramble, so if you like it, well, enjoy, but if you don't like this kind of thing, where you don't know what you are going into, well, just skip it, it's probably not even going to be mildly interesting.

I just came and finally changed the homepage song. Then I saw that Luna was online, and I did try to log onto the chat, but she wasn't there. So then I tried to go on DN, and I don't know whether it was me or DN itself but I couldn't get on there.

At first I wanted to go to sleep. But then I figured I wanted to write a little, so I decided to grab on my computer, put A well respected man on repeat, and start writing. In french. I wanted to write for myself, and when I do, it is obviously in french, because duh. But as I put A well respected man on, I figured it would be an awesome song for bsa's homepage, so I went and did that, and then, you know what happened, as I already wrote it down.

And since I was already on bsa, and figured I hadn't post in like a week or so already, so I was like might as well ramble on there. In the end I am not writing at all about what I wanted to first write about, but heh, I don't mind what I am currently doing.

Also, there is one thing. Am I, again, the only one that will posts stuff aside from general announcements and test results ? Not that I mind, but I would like to see some stuff you guys would write haha And I still have that awesome idea I have for a post, but for some reason I can't get into it. Maybe am I just waiting for the acad to be more active.

I am actually already out of stuff to say. Wouldn't have thought I wouldn't be able to ramble as much as I usually do.

Oh yeah, I stumbled about a gif with this kid, that plays the "retard" child in modern family. The red head with his two sisters. I haven't watched the show in a while, because I just don't find it too be entirely too funny. I won't expand at all on it, but there is no originality in the scenario, and they kinda got full of themselves, the writers and the actors, it became really annoying to watch. So I stumbled on a gif of that kid, which is actually supposedly really smart irl. He said he was part of mensa, and that he likes talking about nuclear fusions, schroedinger's cat and what not. I mean, I love the schroedinger's cat, and he can do whatever the hell he wants, but he did seem kinda cocky the way he apparently talked. He did say to the host "Do you understand what I am saying"... When it is really not even complicated, but w/e. The thing is, I didn't know what mensa was, so I checked it out. And apparently, you have to be among the smartest 2% of where you live to be a part of mensa. I was like ok... But I wanted to see what kind of stuff they do. So I tried their preliminaries tests, and the shit was so easy, a monkey could do it. I've always scored high on iq tests, but really, they don't mean anything, and the test was much easier even. And I know some people just don't get this kind of tests, but let me tell you one thing : they don't rally value how smart you are. They only value your attention span, you ability to focus and to see patterns. And that doesn't mean much. For instance if a little kid is really good at drawing geometric forms, and assembling colors at an early age, it probably means he/she has autism. So what does that mean in the end ? Nothing. Nothing at all. And autistic people aren't dumb, they just lack stuff, and usually are really good at one particular stuff, at the expense of other stuff. And it is genetic. So if you are able to do good at these tests, you are kinda born this way, (the way your parents raise you also matters), but it doesn't mean that you are smarter than someone who isn't good at these. And seeing this kind of elitist stuff, especially when it is so dumb and people are cocky about it, it just angers me. And it's like Einstein once said "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." Everything has either a purpose or a goal, and there are no better ones. Well, there are better ones, and they all are about giving. But for instance, there is no superior job. Also when people say that football players earn way too much money, it make me laugh. It's so much more than that. I won't expand much, but they aren't football players. They are role models, they are aspirations, they are dreams, they are hope (but good hope). And not only are they all that, but on top of that, they do work hard, they are distraction, (how many people try to earn money on order to go see them, they can give you little goals like that one - pun non intended), and they are what you are willing them to be. And if you think they are garbage because they don't deserve their lifestyle, well, you might want to rethink that. It's neither good or bad, it is the way a human's society inherently evolves. And what we have to do is trying to make something good out of it. Life isn't so simple to say that is good, that is bad. There are only two things that are inherently good and beautiful : and they are love and children (childhood even). And you could argue about that still, but yeah. Other than that, there is nothing always good or always bad. Something will be good or bad, depending on what you yourself do out of it. So if something is bad, it is most probably you own fault. And again, not even always, but sometimes Life is indeed cruel, in its implacable sovereignty.

So I went on a little tangent. Dunno, it came out just  like that. And in english, I might have wrote grammatical nonsense, or not very clear stuff, and if that's the case, I'm sorry :< In french, I wouldn't have had these issues haha But you guys don't speak that beautiful language :]

Oh well, I might go on, I don't know. Or I can even do that once in a while haha And it gives you something to read, and I don't know, I like rambling like that. And really this one time I didn't plan one little thing said in this post. So that's why (and I am not sure, I am not reading back what I wrote) that little tangent in particular might not seem to have a purpose. Because it doesn't, which might make it hard to follow. Oh well.

So there's that. And I have stuff in my mind right now, that I don't really want to share, so I guess that will be all for now.

Welp, hope that people who read it enjoyed I guess :< If you want to talk about anything I said, well, why not. But rather than that, try and write your own posts, I would love to read other people's posts haha Welp, on that note, until next time, take care ^^
Back to top Go down

Random post
Page 1 of 1