Black Spell Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Spell Academy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» If Anyone Sees This...
The one you were all awaiting for is back ! and with a little story ;) I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:42 pm

» I'm kinda Back,
The one you were all awaiting for is back ! and with a little story ;) I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:10 am

» Affiliation With AKA!
The one you were all awaiting for is back ! and with a little story ;) I_icon_minitimeby Fujiwara Shinji Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:49 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (4)
The one you were all awaiting for is back ! and with a little story ;) I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:51 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (3)
The one you were all awaiting for is back ! and with a little story ;) I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:28 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (2)
The one you were all awaiting for is back ! and with a little story ;) I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:38 am

» Yugioh video of the week !
The one you were all awaiting for is back ! and with a little story ;) I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:29 pm

» I'm back guys
The one you were all awaiting for is back ! and with a little story ;) I_icon_minitimeby Why so serious ? Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm

» Korean exclusive ftw
The one you were all awaiting for is back ! and with a little story ;) I_icon_minitimeby Why so serious ? Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:56 am

Most Viewed Topics
Results for {HeartlessX} Volpe
one lil' joke :< (and many moar (-b^_^)-b )
Affiliation With AKA!
Testing Rubric
Some people I swear... (to Lryu and Luna)
If Anyone Sees This...
Is there anything you would be interested in ? +rant about the tcg banlist (read my thoughts on the format :] )
The Admins
State of The Academy
Main Shop(Spend Points)
If Anyone Sees This...
The one you were all awaiting for is back ! and with a little story ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 6:42 pm by Lryuzaki13
Heh

Comments: 0
Affiliation With AKA!
The one you were all awaiting for is back ! and with a little story ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:31 pm by Lryuzaki13
Affiliation With AKA
Hello, after speaking with the 3 owners of Alpha Knight Academy, they have agreed to affiliate with us. Hopefully, this will mean we can get more members and people who can test, meaning more recruitment can take place, etc.. I wish them the best of luck, and I look forward to a prosperous partnership.

Comments: 8
I'm back guys
The one you were all awaiting for is back ! and with a little story ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm by Why so serious ?
Sorry guys I haven't been there in "ages" but I'm back. Well kinda.
I might try to post a fun stuff within the next few days.
Also, can't wait for necloths and spirit beasts ^^
Also school starts soon for me and when it does I won't have much time at all. I could be on like one day a week. Still better than nothing like the past few days I guess.

Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:01 am

The one you were all awaiting for is back ! and with a little story ;)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wynaughtify (KFC)

Wynaughtify (KFC)

The one you were all awaiting for is back ! and with a little story ;) Empty
PostSubject: The one you were all awaiting for is back ! and with a little story ;)   The one you were all awaiting for is back ! and with a little story ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:41 pm

And finally I'm back :] You will have to bear with my stupid emoticons and my rambling once again :<

But I can't come back and just say hi, so let me write one of my infamous long ass post (even though it won't be that long this time, kinda lazy :/ ).

First off, more seriously, college will start again from september 10th, so I won't be able to be online very often unfortunately (mostly on week-ends, not much during the week, and if so, since it will be college, I will have to have a correct sleep schedule, and with me being french, I probably won't be able to be on at the same time as you - EDIT never past 6:00 pm for you :/ ). With that said, during holidays and week-end I will be more present. I can still be somehow active during the week, by posting some stuff. Now, onto little little story.

I didn't know what to talk about. But I usually like, when I first meet someone, to talk about this one "trauma" I had. But while, the "veterant" kinda know me for a few months now, I never told that story to anyone on this site, which is a shame. So let me correct that right away. (And please pardon any possible mistake, english isn't my first language :< )

I was eight years old. I have lived in the same building, on the seventh floor, since my seventh birthday. Pretty easy to remember. I went to pick the mail, which is delivered to the second floor. I took the elevator, but instead of going down, it went up to the thirtieth floor. I remember thinking "It's weird, but whatever". When the doors opened, there was nobody. There was just this dog. I stared at him, when he began growling and barking. Then, suddenly, he rushed in my direction and hit me on the right leg. He was about to bite me, when his mistress came right on cue. I had a big hematoma on the right leg, and some of this dog's saliva on my pants. Since that day, I have been afraid of dogs.

But life being life, I slowly but surely recovered from my trauma. I was then around twelve. I was on the country, in Burgundy (Bourgogne). I was on the road, happily, unconsciously riding a bike, with some epic music playing in my earphones. At some point, I came across a house as there are many in the countryside. Its portal was tall, bigger than me. I stared at it for a few seconds, without stopping. Fifty yards later, I heard a weird noise. I watched behin me, to check if I didn't lost anything. And there he was, running like hell, his chops curled, the teeth sharp, menacing my apparently attractive legs. I have to admit, I was wearing shorts, but still. I started pedalling faster than I had ever did before. Never has the epic music in mu ears been that appropriate. I wasn't even feeling the exhaustion. But there it was : the slope that I can sometimes see again in my worst nightmares. I was sweating, I was tired, exhausted, but I was afraid and thus fast. A few minutes later, we had covered such distance thatthe house was out of sight. Luckily, the dog must have realized it, and went back, as if nothing happened. When I was just about to recover from my trauma, this happened.

To this day, I can't stand the sight of any hairy animal, not the sound of their growl. The worst thing about this story is that it is true. Yes. I am afraid of dogs.
Back to top Go down

The one you were all awaiting for is back ! and with a little story ;)
Page 1 of 1