Black Spell Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Spell Academy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» If Anyone Sees This...
Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:42 pm

» I'm kinda Back,
Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:10 am

» Affiliation With AKA!
Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeby Fujiwara Shinji Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:49 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (4)
Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:51 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (3)
Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:28 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (2)
Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:38 am

» Yugioh video of the week !
Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:29 pm

» I'm back guys
Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeby Why so serious ? Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm

» Korean exclusive ftw
Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeby Why so serious ? Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:56 am

Most Viewed Topics
Results for {HeartlessX} Volpe
one lil' joke :< (and many moar (-b^_^)-b )
Affiliation With AKA!
Testing Rubric
Some people I swear... (to Lryu and Luna)
If Anyone Sees This...
Is there anything you would be interested in ? +rant about the tcg banlist (read my thoughts on the format :] )
The Admins
State of The Academy
Main Shop(Spend Points)
If Anyone Sees This...
Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 6:42 pm by Lryuzaki13
Heh

Comments: 0
Affiliation With AKA!
Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:31 pm by Lryuzaki13
Affiliation With AKA
Hello, after speaking with the 3 owners of Alpha Knight Academy, they have agreed to affiliate with us. Hopefully, this will mean we can get more members and people who can test, meaning more recruitment can take place, etc.. I wish them the best of luck, and I look forward to a prosperous partnership.

Comments: 8
I'm back guys
Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm by Why so serious ?
Sorry guys I haven't been there in "ages" but I'm back. Well kinda.
I might try to post a fun stuff within the next few days.
Also, can't wait for necloths and spirit beasts ^^
Also school starts soon for me and when it does I won't have much time at all. I could be on like one day a week. Still better than nothing like the past few days I guess.

Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:01 am

Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge

Go down 
+4
BunderBlack
Lryuzaki13
ab9999
Why so serious ?
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Why so serious ?
Admin
Why so serious ?

Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge Empty
PostSubject: Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge   Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:57 pm

Here I introduce the deck building challenge topic, that will occur once in a while.
For this first time, the challenge will be the 5 archetypes one.
It's all in the name, you have to build a deck with at least 5 archetypes in it. For a archetype to be valid for the challenge, it must have at least three members (spell and traps being being considered part of the archetype - even stuff like tenki/rota).
Let me know if you will participate in this by leaving a comment to this post (and that's free points for you as well).
If we get enough participants, we might do it with teams.
Also, there will be a little tournament, each participant getting 10 points, and then first place, second place and third place potentially will get points, depending on the number of participants (the winner will get some, debating according to that number for second and third place).
If you want to team up with someone, you also can anyway.
So let's hope it's going to work !
Back to top Go down
ab9999

PostSubject: Re: Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge   Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:08 pm

Im in! Very Happy Any1 wanna team up with me?
Back to top Go down
Lryuzaki13
Admin
Lryuzaki13

PostSubject: Re: Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge   Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 10:18 pm

Naturally, I'm in.
Back to top Go down
https://blackspellacademy.canadian-forum.com
Why so serious ?
Admin
Why so serious ?

PostSubject: Re: Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge   Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:34 am

So umm, bunderblack and brainwashed cow should be in as well
Back to top Go down
BunderBlack

PostSubject: Re: Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge   Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:22 pm

I can confirm. I'm also willing to team-up with someone should anyone want it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Maestro

PostSubject: Re: Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge   Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:29 am

I shall be teaming up with ryuzaki
Back to top Go down
Drewzer44

PostSubject: Re: Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge   Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:31 am

and then we should have a dueling tornament with the decks
Back to top Go down
Why so serious ?
Admin
Why so serious ?

PostSubject: Re: Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge   Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:56 am

Mhm, that's suppose to happen.
But for now we don't have enough participants. When we have I will tell everyone how and when it is hapenning.
Back to top Go down
ab9999

PostSubject: Re: Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge   Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 3:04 pm

I think doing this alone wouldn't as fun as doing it with someone else! D: So anyone wanna team up with me? :3
Back to top Go down
Why so serious ?
Admin
Why so serious ?

PostSubject: Re: Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge   Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 5:38 pm

I would want to team up with you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ab9999

PostSubject: Re: Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge   Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:27 pm

Yeah sure Very Happy (btw we already started before I posted :L)
Back to top Go down
Spirit of Darkness

Spirit of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge   Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:32 pm

I'm in, already got some ideas!
Back to top Go down
ird19

PostSubject: Re: Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge   Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:42 am

im in xD 5 archytype in 1 deck is challenging
Back to top Go down
Spirit of Darkness

Spirit of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge   Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 5:36 pm

Guys I think the competition would be much more interesting if we avoided H.A.T./F.H.A.T or any of those variants since they seem like an easy way out.
Back to top Go down
Why so serious ?
Admin
Why so serious ?

PostSubject: Re: Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge   Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:32 pm

We'll say HAT are banned, or any variant of hat, as well as soul charge. The point of the challenge is building up combos into a deck. You don't need that when you have soul charge doing the job for you as you throw in random stuff. Like the plant soul charge quasar deck. The deck doesn't work unless you draw soul charge. So it is counter productive, and less fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge   Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deck building challenge #1 : the 5 archetypes challenge
Page 1 of 1