Black Spell Academy

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» I'm kinda Back,
by Lryuzaki13 Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:10 am

» Affiliation With AKA!
by Fujiwara Shinji Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:49 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (4)
by Lryuzaki13 Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:51 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (3)
by Wynaughtify (KFC) Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:28 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (2)
by Wynaughtify (KFC) Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:38 am

» Yugioh video of the week !
by Wynaughtify (KFC) Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:29 pm

» I'm back guys
by Why so serious ? Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm

» Korean exclusive ftw
by Why so serious ? Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:56 am

» Deck building challenge #1 update
by Lryuzaki13 Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:08 am

Most Viewed Topics
one lil' joke :< (and many moar (-b^_^)-b )
Testing Rubric
Some people I swear... (to Lryu and Luna)
Is there anything you would be interested in ? +rant about the tcg banlist (read my thoughts on the format :] )
State of The Academy
The Admins
Checking up on things
Main Shop(Spend Points)
I lost a bet so here i am
If you are feeling bad and need some laugh, here is something that could help :]
Affiliation With AKA!
Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:31 pm by Lryuzaki13
Affiliation With AKA
Hello, after speaking with the 3 owners of Alpha Knight Academy, they have agreed to affiliate with us. Hopefully, this will mean we can get more members and people who can test, meaning more recruitment can take place, etc.. I wish them the best of luck, and I look forward to a prosperous partnership.

Comments: 8
I'm back guys
Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm by Why so serious ?
Sorry guys I haven't been there in "ages" but I'm back. Well kinda.
I might try to post a fun stuff within the next few days.
Also, can't wait for necloths and spirit beasts ^^
Also school starts soon for me and when it does I won't have much time at all. I could be on like one day a week. Still better than nothing like the past few days I guess.

Comments: 0
This time for sure (playlist and points)
Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:43 am by Why so serious ?
So now we actually finally have a playlist.

The rules (which are subject to change, I still haven't talk to Lryu about it) :
-You can pay 2000 points to add a song to the playlist
-If 5 people want the same song to be removed, we'll have a vote poll in which only one of these persons can vote (anyone) and where the one who submitted the song cannot.
-If 10 or more people want the same song to be …

Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:18 pm

Share | 

Let's get back on wheels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Why so serious ?
Admin

PostSubject: Let's get back on wheels   Sat May 24, 2014 11:14 am

Well, if you are reading that, you probably noticed, that a music has been playing when you launched bsa.

Well, I don't know how to create a proper playlist (concerning the playlist, you will be able to spend points to add a song to said playlist, everything on that long post : http://blackspellacademy.canadian-forum.com/t71-announcement-to-everyone-both-elders-and-newcomers-and-new-yet-to-come-basically-we-are-coming-back-and-some-stuff-i-am-planning-to-do-once-we-are-effectively-back-also-lil-bit-on-the-point-system-so-you-may-as-well-read-that-last-part#377)

I still managed to put a song -which I didn't put on loop Wink- and would change it every day, if you don't like it, you can always stop the video ^^ Until Someone put a proper playlist or teach me how to do it :<

Well, that was an introduction. I was thinking of organizing fun duels, maybe even in the form of a little tourney, with the few members where have for now, where you would have "powers".

I will put more thoughts onto that, but these powers would be stuff like :
-I always go first (if we do matches, maybe even all potential three duels)
-I start with 6 cards instead of 7, or maybe once per duel, I can draw an additional card during my draw phase.
-I get to see the starting hand of my opponent (or again, once per duel, I can have a glance at my opponent's hand during his standby phase)
-I can have 20 cards in my extra deck (then, you put 5 proxy in your main, and banish them at the start of the duel)
-Maybe a destiny draw thingy. You banish one card face down at the start of your duel after seeing your hand, and you can get it if you fall under 2000 lp (and if you die the same turn, well too bad for you) or something like that.

Well, you get the idea. And if we do a tourney, maybe you'd win the opponent's power and either exchange, or have more powers. Your next opponent would also have additional powers though. Heh, we'll see how it could work. I don't know if we will ban decks or not. I don't care that much, but I am not the only one in command ^^ And you matter as well, maybe we'll do a poll.

Well, what do you think about that ?

Further in the future, we'll probably do more fun duels like these ones, maybe character tourney (play their archetype with a few cards you have to have in the main and build the rest as you wish), old character deck (yugi, kaiba... without tweaking the deck :] ), and that's not including the deck building challenges which will start later on, when we have more members.

At some point we had a number hunter tourney, where you had to base your deck around a certain number xyz, and you'd gain the number of your opponent when you defeat him. We had that scumbag terry that wouldn't keep crying, so we gave him big eye, and both me and hope beat him. But then again, I had key beetle and hope had tachyon dragon, so he had a galaxy deck (which was kinda strong on hte tourney). Other than that the other decks couldn't really compete with harpies big eye (some numbers are pretty bad :< ). Utopia was also too strong with the zexal weapon. And the acid golem lock was pretty harsh for the competition as well. The whole thing overall was fun but not balanced at all, some numbers were clearly stronger (poor lryu had the battlin boxer number and then gold rat :< ). Note that if yo didn't summon your number, you'd have lost. It was matches.

Welp anyway, tell us what you think about these kind of things.

One last thing, would you be interested in an rpg ? You'd get boosters (the real ones, but not irl, we'll make as if you had them), and build deck. You'd get to start with probably a real structure deck, or maybe we'll make some structure deck ourselves, and maybe even the boosters. Hope tried to do that at some point, but then the acad started dying, and it has never been a thing in the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Let's get back on wheels
Page 1 of 1