Black Spell Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Spell Academy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» If Anyone Sees This...
The new stuff I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:42 pm

» I'm kinda Back,
The new stuff I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:10 am

» Affiliation With AKA!
The new stuff I_icon_minitimeby Fujiwara Shinji Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:49 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (4)
The new stuff I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:51 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (3)
The new stuff I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:28 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (2)
The new stuff I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:38 am

» Yugioh video of the week !
The new stuff I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:29 pm

» I'm back guys
The new stuff I_icon_minitimeby Why so serious ? Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm

» Korean exclusive ftw
The new stuff I_icon_minitimeby Why so serious ? Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:56 am

Most Viewed Topics
Results for {HeartlessX} Volpe
one lil' joke :< (and many moar (-b^_^)-b )
Affiliation With AKA!
Testing Rubric
Some people I swear... (to Lryu and Luna)
If Anyone Sees This...
Is there anything you would be interested in ? +rant about the tcg banlist (read my thoughts on the format :] )
The Admins
State of The Academy
Main Shop(Spend Points)
If Anyone Sees This...
The new stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 6:42 pm by Lryuzaki13
Heh

Comments: 0
Affiliation With AKA!
The new stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:31 pm by Lryuzaki13
Affiliation With AKA
Hello, after speaking with the 3 owners of Alpha Knight Academy, they have agreed to affiliate with us. Hopefully, this will mean we can get more members and people who can test, meaning more recruitment can take place, etc.. I wish them the best of luck, and I look forward to a prosperous partnership.

Comments: 8
I'm back guys
The new stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm by Why so serious ?
Sorry guys I haven't been there in "ages" but I'm back. Well kinda.
I might try to post a fun stuff within the next few days.
Also, can't wait for necloths and spirit beasts ^^
Also school starts soon for me and when it does I won't have much time at all. I could be on like one day a week. Still better than nothing like the past few days I guess.

Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:01 am

The new stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wynaughtify (KFC)

Wynaughtify (KFC)

The new stuff Empty
PostSubject: The new stuff   The new stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:44 pm

Have you been trying the new stuff ?
I have been on DN a few days ago after a while, so I didn't see if everything was released there, but apparently, they got faster.
I didn'tplay that much yugioh lately, but I still checked the new releases.
What do you think of the nw archetypes ? And about the new support for older archetypes ? Have you tried any them ?
I have tried the new battlin boxers, the new galaxy/photon, sylvans, artifacts, the new lightsworns (even though they are much "older"), new bujins, new scrap, a bit new puppets and new traptrix.
I might have forgotten some, but who cares really ? Oh yeah, I tried vampires, but they are not all that new. Oh, and new gagaga and new madolches as well. Gagaga sister is way too cute :3
I might post more in deep thoughts later in the week, but here is my quick thoughts about them.
New battlin boxers got so much more consistent, so much more spammable, so much more plus and I guess so much more annoying to face. I've never been a huge fan of them, because I don't like their art, like at all,and I still don't. But when I saw the new support they got, I really wanted to give them a go, and I haven't been disappointed.
Galaxy were already ok, as long as you open good enough. They had some sort of consistency issue. They still do. But a tiny bit less. But if they open as good as before, now their play is much more explosive. They didn't really get much faster or much more consistent, but they got much more efficient. That, and tachyon transmigration is straight up broken.
Sylvans were laready pretty cool when they first got released. They were already somehow spammable. And then they got new support with high Arbitrer (or whatever its name) and more notably sylvan charity. They got so consistent, and so good, we have our future tier 1 right there.
Artifatcs are really fun to play, and weirdly consistent. You don't expect much from it, and everybody say that once you know you are facing artifacts, you win, but that's not true at all. They don't even need you to make a move, if you do nothing, good for them,they will still wreck your cookies. The draw power in the deck is unbelievable. Crazy fun deck,and really good on top of that. Konami got out of their way to deliver us this nice little archetype.
New lightsworn are ridiculous. The sackiness level got way over 9000. They got much more consistent, much more offensive, much faster, and they have more response than just JD. Sometimes I win really hard withouth even needing JD (but with three in the hand, just in case).
The new bujins. You have two kinds of play now. Either the same old consistent bujin beast-warrior and support, or a more spammable variant. Both are really good and really consistent. Bujinvisibility is also a thing now. I've never seen anyone playing it, but I think it is a pretty good card, even though I don't play it either. But yeah, bujins are definitely tier 1, but at least, they don't have one way of being played, like they used to with yamato and fuck the opponent with just yamato.
Before their new support, scraps could pop with scrap dragon without losing advantage, and a bit like dragunities, they were able to go for scrap dragon every turn (although dragunities could go for any level 8 synchro every turn, and that was only the worst variant of dragunities). But now, scraps got crazy good. Now instead of not losing advatange while popping your stuff, they go plus. ANd sometimes plus two or plus three, for popping your stuff. Pretty unfair. They are kinda fun to play abit, but not too long I guess.
New puppets, it's really just the chaos monsters that deserve a mention. And they are crazy good. And rank-up-magid argent chaos force is such a broken card. It will get limited one day, at least. I also play it in galaxy, but in galaxy there are other new stuff, puppet really only gained that, but what a huge buff.
New traptrix are cute to play. They are fun (although must be a pain to face). They got way more consistent. I was playing a build that really need you to go first though, but when I did, I won like 90% of my games. The new traptrix monster is amazing, it allows for consistent rank 4 plays, while keeping a nice offensive backrow momentum. They go plus as they kill your monsters on summon. And for the ones that got there before, honors is a ting now. But out of all the new stuff, they are the least good I'd say.
Vampires are really fun. I wasp playing a nice little combo with gravekeeper's servant and the field spell. Basically once per turn, if you attack you lose a card. I was also plying a build that could somehow spam a bit. For instance, once I got in one turn A beelze, a scrap dragon and a void ogre dragon. I had a perfect hand and the set up I needed, but still, it's pretty neat. ALso about beelze, yes it is a good card, but it is also an way too overrated card.
Synchro decks can have mutliple answers to it. And rank 4,5,6,7,8 and 9 decks have generic answers to it. So yeah :<
New gagaga got into a whole new level of consistentcy, and not only that, but they have such good plays. For once, their otk got so consistent, only requires you to have a 2600 or a 2700 beater, according to their hand, and that is if you are at 8k lp. Andthey can get it with one card in hand as long as they have what they need in grave. So talk about the ultimate top deck :< But really though, a consistent 3100 atl felgrand is nothing to laugh at.
And finally the new madolches. They just got into a whole new level of consistency as well. Anjelly allows for many more plays. It is stil spam spam spam, but now they need one less card in hadn to go for it. That increased the consistency a lot. With only two cards now, they can go for tiaramisu and get one of the two spells (if they didn't open with the other), and with three cards, the basic combo. Before, they could never go for tiara with only two cars, three was the minimum. They got much better, and I love it :3
Also Lryu, how do you feel about satellaknights ? They are basically an updated version of constellars, faster, more consistent, but that can't to for pleiades :<
Back to top Go down
Lryuzaki13
Admin
Lryuzaki13

The new stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new stuff   The new stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:32 pm

Hey Wy, sorry it took so long to respond. I just wanted to add you forgot the new(ish) ghostricks they added. I made them in my new ghostrick deck, and they're meh, in my opinion. Still incredibly annoying if you get off your combo, and now even more so, but still a difficult control combo to pull off. Ghostrick doll +Concealing Light though<3. I haven't played that much lately, so I haven't been able to see the new Bujins, but now I hate Bujin even more : p. I still haven't seen any sylvans, traptrix, or battlin' boxer, but Boxers seem quite powerful now. Galaxy has gotten much better in my opinion, but still lacks some consistency.

Satellaknights are certainly interesting. I'd love to give them a try when they are released.
Back to top Go down
https://blackspellacademy.canadian-forum.com
fox(Kemonomimi)

fox(Kemonomimi)

The new stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new stuff   The new stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:10 am

missed you guys new account on dn Sylvan_fox
Back to top Go down
Wynaughtify (KFC)

Wynaughtify (KFC)

The new stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new stuff   The new stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:33 pm

Fox Very Happy
But eww, sylvans, already playing the future tier 1 :/
But it is a fun deck to run indeed ^^
It's crazy good though. The one thing is that you would need like 45 cards in the extra xD The deck really allows for one or two big pushes. Not because the deck can't spammore than two times, but because after it has, you don't have anything left tospam in the extra ^^ And if you play kinda synchro heavy, usually you only have oone of each good rank 8 and 7 (1 draco, 1 big eye, 1 high arbitrer, 1 felgrand and 1 high protector). But at the same time, you can play a quasar engine next tto these xyz, so yeah :<
Plants coming back and stronger than ever. Also Sylvan charity is stupid lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new stuff   The new stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new stuff
Page 1 of 1