Black Spell Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Spell Academy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» If Anyone Sees This...
Checking up on things I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:42 pm

» I'm kinda Back,
Checking up on things I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:10 am

» Affiliation With AKA!
Checking up on things I_icon_minitimeby Fujiwara Shinji Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:49 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (4)
Checking up on things I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:51 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (3)
Checking up on things I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:28 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (2)
Checking up on things I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:38 am

» Yugioh video of the week !
Checking up on things I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:29 pm

» I'm back guys
Checking up on things I_icon_minitimeby Why so serious ? Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm

» Korean exclusive ftw
Checking up on things I_icon_minitimeby Why so serious ? Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:56 am

Most Viewed Topics
Results for {HeartlessX} Volpe
one lil' joke :< (and many moar (-b^_^)-b )
Affiliation With AKA!
Testing Rubric
Some people I swear... (to Lryu and Luna)
If Anyone Sees This...
Is there anything you would be interested in ? +rant about the tcg banlist (read my thoughts on the format :] )
The Admins
State of The Academy
Main Shop(Spend Points)
If Anyone Sees This...
Checking up on things I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 6:42 pm by Lryuzaki13
Heh

Comments: 0
Affiliation With AKA!
Checking up on things I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:31 pm by Lryuzaki13
Affiliation With AKA
Hello, after speaking with the 3 owners of Alpha Knight Academy, they have agreed to affiliate with us. Hopefully, this will mean we can get more members and people who can test, meaning more recruitment can take place, etc.. I wish them the best of luck, and I look forward to a prosperous partnership.

Comments: 8
I'm back guys
Checking up on things I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm by Why so serious ?
Sorry guys I haven't been there in "ages" but I'm back. Well kinda.
I might try to post a fun stuff within the next few days.
Also, can't wait for necloths and spirit beasts ^^
Also school starts soon for me and when it does I won't have much time at all. I could be on like one day a week. Still better than nothing like the past few days I guess.

Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:01 am

Checking up on things

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nitroglycerin
Admin
Nitroglycerin

Checking up on things Empty
PostSubject: Checking up on things   Checking up on things I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:39 am

SO! after a month (it was literally a month, I checked) I read Jeremy's weird and if im being perfectly honest. Somewhat arousing email that he sent me Razz So I came back here to check up on things and to my surprise all the pictures are gone :O so I fixed that and stuff. also it seems all the people are gone too?

As for your skins Jer-Bear, I am a man of my word (not really, but this time i am) Initially I couldn't get them because I needed to get the account to level 20 from 10 and that's really damn hard when I don't have enough IP for Nocturne and this piece of shit Rengar keeps leaping out of fucking bushes and killing me... then about a week or so later my friend just told me to wait until Halloween to see if they release any cool stuff. WHICH THEY DID! Haunting Noc ^_^ (also... the possibility of a hug if i recall correct?)

Anyway, happy late Halloween everyone Razz

Last edited by Nitroglycerin on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wynaughtify (KFC)

Wynaughtify (KFC)

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things   Checking up on things I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:38 am

Nitro :O
It all looks fancy again :]
Welp, people did kinda leave :<
I would've keep posting stuff, but there wasn't really anyone to read, so I just checked now and then.
I mean it when I say that I'm willing to "work" for the acad and try to revive it...next summer break.
Unfortunately I won't have much time until then. College year ends in april for me, not sure when in april.
So that's that.
Hope we'll get this acad living once more (without too many people though, I don't like crowd) one day, I really do ^^
It was a fun one, I think everyone can agree.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of Darkness

Spirit of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things   Checking up on things I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:20 pm

I certainly do agree, although it's true that the lack of members is crippling to the academy. Hopefully in the summer it will have new life breathed into it so we duelists can enjoy ourselves once more at the academy.
Back to top Go down
fox(Kemonomimi)

fox(Kemonomimi)

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things   Checking up on things I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:15 am

omg o_O NITRO'S BAK!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fox(Kemonomimi)

fox(Kemonomimi)

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things   Checking up on things I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:26 am

i should come back on here more often! oh and also fox has a job now so he going to be a lil short on time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things   Checking up on things I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking up on things
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Spell Academy :: BSA General :: Announcements-
Jump to: