Black Spell Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Spell Academy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» If Anyone Sees This...
funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !) I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:42 pm

» I'm kinda Back,
funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !) I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:10 am

» Affiliation With AKA!
funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !) I_icon_minitimeby Fujiwara Shinji Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:49 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (4)
funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !) I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:51 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (3)
funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !) I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:28 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (2)
funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !) I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:38 am

» Yugioh video of the week !
funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !) I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:29 pm

» I'm back guys
funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !) I_icon_minitimeby Why so serious ? Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm

» Korean exclusive ftw
funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !) I_icon_minitimeby Why so serious ? Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:56 am

Most Viewed Topics
Results for {HeartlessX} Volpe
one lil' joke :< (and many moar (-b^_^)-b )
Affiliation With AKA!
Testing Rubric
Some people I swear... (to Lryu and Luna)
If Anyone Sees This...
Is there anything you would be interested in ? +rant about the tcg banlist (read my thoughts on the format :] )
The Admins
State of The Academy
Main Shop(Spend Points)
If Anyone Sees This...
funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 6:42 pm by Lryuzaki13
Heh

Comments: 0
Affiliation With AKA!
funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:31 pm by Lryuzaki13
Affiliation With AKA
Hello, after speaking with the 3 owners of Alpha Knight Academy, they have agreed to affiliate with us. Hopefully, this will mean we can get more members and people who can test, meaning more recruitment can take place, etc.. I wish them the best of luck, and I look forward to a prosperous partnership.

Comments: 8
I'm back guys
funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm by Why so serious ?
Sorry guys I haven't been there in "ages" but I'm back. Well kinda.
I might try to post a fun stuff within the next few days.
Also, can't wait for necloths and spirit beasts ^^
Also school starts soon for me and when it does I won't have much time at all. I could be on like one day a week. Still better than nothing like the past few days I guess.

Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:01 am

funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wynaughtify (KFC)

Wynaughtify (KFC)

funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !) Empty
PostSubject: funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !)   funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:22 pm

I had this idea. The idea of the most obnoxious bujin deck ever.

You know how hard it is to get rid of Yamato with all the bujin relic support (I'll call habakiri & co this way :< ). I wanted to make it even harder.

So I teched three cards (three of a kind). A most awesome card, especially in bujins. But in five games in a row I couldn't draw it. I think I won 4, maybe only three. But the point is I didn't draw my awesome tech, which would have make my deck more unique, you know, more personnal (not only that, but it would have prevented the time I got otk'd :< ).

So I decided in a sixth game, to not finish my opponent until I draw it, and bujin being quite plus, and even more now with arasuda, I was like, it won't take long, and if I lose in the mean time oh well (I will get mad O_O).

In the end, I got the upper hand during the whole game. I could have finished him a bajilion time and in a thousand bajilion ways different, but as stated above, I decided to wait and draw my tech. I run three of it. The probability to draw it first turn is actually technically approximately 50%. I was like odds weren't in my favor for 5 games now, now tis time for me to get this 50% chance (and not freakin 0% dang it !).

Gladfully bujins have a pretty good defensive stand (right Luna Wink?). So good defensive stand, that in the end I had to let my monsters die, because if I saved them, I would have had to use habakiri/yata, and it would have made my opponent lose ! Ugh...

Yes, I did got into a point where I went through such a huge amount of cards, and the game had lasted already for so long that we got to a point where I would kill my opponent if I protect myself. But I did let him kill my monsters.

And finally I drew it. It was my 35th card... I play three of it. All of which were among the freakin last 6 cards ! My luck I swear O_O
I didn't want to end it on only drawing it, so I made the duel last three (three again for who reads me O_O) more turns, and this tech did reveal itself to be pretty amazing ^^

In the end though, I have been pretty impress : Bujins are so good, I could basically decide to do whatever I wanted to do and not die doing so. I even won in the end. It did impress me, how good defensively bujins are :O

But this damn game sometimes I swear :/

the screenshot : https://i.imgur.com/k5rzUye.png

Yup, the tech is summon breaker. If you summon three times, your turn ends. Basically if you summon one monster. then a second one. Then either synchro or xyz with it, your turn end right away. ANY (almost) xyz/synchro play means the end of your turn (of both players, but that's the point : bujins barely summon more than twice per turn). You want to go scrap and waste one of my hetsuka ? Well, too bad, your turn ends before you get to use its effect. You want to go Pleaides and do the same ? Well too bad your turn ends. (well, Pleiades does have a quick-effect though :PI just wanted to mention lryu's deck Wink). You want to go ham, summon triple Gadjiltron dragon, go heliopolis, nuke my whole field (heliopolis doesn't target, which is awesome against yamato). WELL FREAKIN TOO BAD ! End phase already :PWell Luna does play geartown, but she has to draw it, and then I have to have neither mst or anything to "negate" the activation and keep summon breaker :]

But yeah, you can only summon two monsters and do some shenannigans, becasue once you get your third summon, you can't even use spells, your turn just ends Very Happy
And now, first turn hetsuka in grave and habakiri in hand is pretty consistent. (technically, as long as you have yamato it is technically almost 100% Then again, as proved above, maths can't predict everything...). And that not counting eventual fiendish chains, lance... With only two summons, you have to get rid of yamato... Trust me, it ain't easy. And that lets me all the time I wish for to set up Very Happy

Few decks are consistent without summoning at least three times in one turn. Actually only (and I mean it, ONLY) stun decks, bujins and spellbook (becasue any xyz play; besides for instance the bujin spell cards -told you bujin can play really well with summon breaker on field Razz- or the heraldic one, most xyz play requires at least three summons : the two materials and the xyz. And same thing for synchros. And try getting over Yamato without that. I mean even with that it is hard. BLS can't do crap to Yamato. banish it ? hetsuka. Kill it ? Habakiri.). And not all stun decks are good. Summon breaker is the most effective against dragunities Razz

BUT for the moment, I didn't really got to use it :/

At least, here is my thought process I guess. And try it out, it must (you can't even imagine how much I want to say it is, but since, I couldn't relly test it yet...) be much fun ^^

And at the very least, they will mst summon breaker, which makes all your traps live. Or as I imagine it in my head, once they mst the field spell, activate vanity's emptiness ^^ They would cry lol. But yeah, it is a good bait, and a waste of backrow popping stuff, and when it dies, bam vanity. Or once they get rid of vanity, they have one turn, and then, bam summon breaker. Vanity being a trap, it is better to activate summon breaker first, if you draw it that is...
Back to top Go down
fox(Kemonomimi)

fox(Kemonomimi)

funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !) Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !)   funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:49 am

i like kaiser collosum better than summon breaker tbh
Back to top Go down
Wynaughtify (KFC)

Wynaughtify (KFC)

PostSubject: Re: funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !)   funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:32 pm

But my bujin build like to usually have two to three monsters on the field, so kaiser collosseum isn't that great. I don't just Yamato and that's all. I need moar plusses O_O
And I edited it, summon limit >>>>>>> summon breaker.
Back to top Go down
fox(Kemonomimi)

fox(Kemonomimi)

PostSubject: Re: funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !)   funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:31 pm

dont like that either >.>
Back to top Go down
Wynaughtify (KFC)

Wynaughtify (KFC)

PostSubject: Re: funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !)   funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:41 am

It is gimmicky, but also fun ^^
But you don't need it. In my actual bujin build, I play neither summon breaker, kaiser colosseum nor summon limit. Basically I hve arasuda instead of two summon limit.
Although I do remember the time I trolled you using kaiser colosseum Razz
But it wasn't with bujins, it was with the key beetle lock ^.^
Yeah, my bujins do like having 2-3 monsters on board, and therefore, kaiser colosseum isn't really that neat.
Back to top Go down
fox(Kemonomimi)

fox(Kemonomimi)

PostSubject: Re: funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !)   funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:16 pm

i miss thunder king Q__Q its lonely at 1
Back to top Go down
Lryuzaki13
Admin
Lryuzaki13

PostSubject: Re: funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !)   funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:48 pm

I wonder if it's religious symbolism with you and your threes, or you've just wanted to make a pattern since 3 is the most you can have in Yugioh : p. 3 is a magic number, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
https://blackspellacademy.canadian-forum.com
Wynaughtify (KFC)

Wynaughtify (KFC)

PostSubject: Re: funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !)   funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:12 pm

It wasn't in this fdh ^^
But yeah, I see the three pattern as a religious symbolism.
Then again, I don't think what happened had anyhting to do with God per say.
But as I was in a christian private school from age 5 to 17, anything that can reming you of religious stuff, will remind me of said religious stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !)   funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

funny duel highlights (6) : This freakin damn game somtimes ! (and bujins op defensively + wy's thougt process and most awesome tech you can try out !)
Page 1 of 1