Black Spell Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Spell Academy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» If Anyone Sees This...
funny duel highlights (2) : wy's mermails (the wy way doesn't fuck around :< ) I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:42 pm

» I'm kinda Back,
funny duel highlights (2) : wy's mermails (the wy way doesn't fuck around :< ) I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:10 am

» Affiliation With AKA!
funny duel highlights (2) : wy's mermails (the wy way doesn't fuck around :< ) I_icon_minitimeby Fujiwara Shinji Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:49 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (4)
funny duel highlights (2) : wy's mermails (the wy way doesn't fuck around :< ) I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:51 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (3)
funny duel highlights (2) : wy's mermails (the wy way doesn't fuck around :< ) I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:28 pm

» Yugioh video of the week ! (2)
funny duel highlights (2) : wy's mermails (the wy way doesn't fuck around :< ) I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:38 am

» Yugioh video of the week !
funny duel highlights (2) : wy's mermails (the wy way doesn't fuck around :< ) I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:29 pm

» I'm back guys
funny duel highlights (2) : wy's mermails (the wy way doesn't fuck around :< ) I_icon_minitimeby Why so serious ? Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm

» Korean exclusive ftw
funny duel highlights (2) : wy's mermails (the wy way doesn't fuck around :< ) I_icon_minitimeby Why so serious ? Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:56 am

Most Viewed Topics
Results for {HeartlessX} Volpe
one lil' joke :< (and many moar (-b^_^)-b )
Affiliation With AKA!
Testing Rubric
Some people I swear... (to Lryu and Luna)
If Anyone Sees This...
Is there anything you would be interested in ? +rant about the tcg banlist (read my thoughts on the format :] )
The Admins
State of The Academy
Main Shop(Spend Points)
If Anyone Sees This...
funny duel highlights (2) : wy's mermails (the wy way doesn't fuck around :< ) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 6:42 pm by Lryuzaki13
Heh

Comments: 0
Affiliation With AKA!
funny duel highlights (2) : wy's mermails (the wy way doesn't fuck around :< ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:31 pm by Lryuzaki13
Affiliation With AKA
Hello, after speaking with the 3 owners of Alpha Knight Academy, they have agreed to affiliate with us. Hopefully, this will mean we can get more members and people who can test, meaning more recruitment can take place, etc.. I wish them the best of luck, and I look forward to a prosperous partnership.

Comments: 8
I'm back guys
funny duel highlights (2) : wy's mermails (the wy way doesn't fuck around :< ) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm by Why so serious ?
Sorry guys I haven't been there in "ages" but I'm back. Well kinda.
I might try to post a fun stuff within the next few days.
Also, can't wait for necloths and spirit beasts ^^
Also school starts soon for me and when it does I won't have much time at all. I could be on like one day a week. Still better than nothing like the past few days I guess.

Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:01 am

funny duel highlights (2) : wy's mermails (the wy way doesn't fuck around :< )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wynaughtify (KFC)

Wynaughtify (KFC)

funny duel highlights (2) : wy's mermails (the wy way doesn't fuck around :< ) Empty
PostSubject: funny duel highlights (2) : wy's mermails (the wy way doesn't fuck around :< )   funny duel highlights (2) : wy's mermails (the wy way doesn't fuck around :< ) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:39 pm

I like having options.

I was testing my latest deck, which happens to be mermails. I could have copied the build that topped, with the bahamut shark/mequipped angineer/abysstrite combo, or other builds that are combo heavy while very plus and consistent. I actually did. I wanted to have an idea of how the deck runs, as I've never played them before. I usually do that before making my own builds. But then I realized : I never know what to send to the grave while using tidal to trigger an atlantean eff (well, when I don't have abyssteus and abyssgunde in hand Razz).

So I came up with a build, that still need work (I also play some "troll" cards on purpose, but that's besides the point :3 ), but that is very cool and fun to play.

Basically what it came down to is I always want to have the most options possible. Like I usually do. Take my dragon build for instance. It can go for rank 8, 7 and 4 xyz, as well as level 11, 10, 8, 7 and 6 synchros (which isn't common for a dragon deck :] HTS psyhemuth ftw :< ). You might know that I like plants (even though lately I don't play synchro plants, but "tytannial control" - which still has easy synchro support). And what I really love about plant decks, and most synchro decks, is the options. And I try to find this in every deck I build.

Usually, I start off, with this question : "With this deck, how could I go over a safe zoned beetle, or a hardened armed obelisk. And by finding answers to these situations, I have to make combos up, or plays at least, that really improve the consistency of my decks, and non only that, but it also gives me a whole lot of options.

I don't like my decks, if I know there are situations where I can't do anything. If one of my deck doesn't have a somehow consistent way to get over hardened obelisk or the beetle lock, I consisder it as a "failure". Unless it's a cool deck Wink

But in the end, I am pretty happy with this build (it is a first shot, but you know, about the idea of the build). Especially when I duelled battlin boxers (again :] ) in hat one duel.

He summoned yoke, as they do. I realized my deck was very cool, when I had four ways of getting rid of yoke in one turn (without spell/traps) or at least get "through" it.

I could have gone for big eye. Well, you know the drill, mermails, rank 7 deck, big eye... That was the lame way. I didn't chose that one.

I also could have gone for abyssgaios. Well, it is pretty much the same as big eye. Abyssgaios is more cool and less lame though. But if yoke get at least to 3000 atk, abyssgaios doesn't work anymore, so I decided not to do that.

Also, with the hand I had, I could have destroyed him 3 times (and even 4 if I remember correctly). But that wasn't a very consistent way, I can't do that with every hands, so I decided to not use this way. But the very cool point about this one way destruction was that it was using a pretty awesome card : heliopolis ! Yes, I could have went for heliopolis, or big eye, or abyssgaios with the same hand :] But in the end I chose something even cooler O_O

What could it be...

https://i.imgur.com/VGhdyvM.png

I summoned dyson sphere in mermails :DAnd I can do it pretty consistently. I can also go for rank 5 or 6, but a bit less consistently. However rank 8 and 9 are pretty easy.

I even purposely "destroyed" yoke once, so he get to 3000 atk, so I can attack directly with die son Wink

Well, it could have been that cool, but... He had compulse :/

Well, I got mad at this point.

https://i.imgur.com/Ryb3XHB.png

Don't ruin my awesome plays O_O

It was a pretty fun duel Razz
Back to top Go down

funny duel highlights (2) : wy's mermails (the wy way doesn't fuck around :< )
Page 1 of 1